Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winter Bull






I never imagined I would put clothes on my larger breed dogs. Sadly I was forced to face reality when Rocco began shivering on our walks.

I tried to save money by cutting one of my old sweatshirts for him, but he looked like McHammer so we ditched that.













I hoped to find him a used sweatshirt at a thirft store, but before I did that I found this adorable hand made sweater at a pet store. I was shocked to see the price tag was 58$!!! Lucky for us the lady surprised us by saying, "oh those were just marked down to 10$". We are now the proud owners of a fancy locally made dog sweater.
Poofball hood and all.






My sweet man, A also found this sweatshirt at a thrift store the other day so how Rocco is all set for winter. This blue sweatshirt is now his 'rough and tumble' hoodie for dog play.



We are ready for winter in Michigan.
Now if the snow would just show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment